Only the chosen may survive...

TCE server

liongreen

Re: TCE server

Post by liongreen on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:24 pm

lol and I forget other thing xD I don't agree with the thing of voteban, votemap, votekick, votemute. Even us TCE start to do that vote to ban each other in jks if all ppl did that it would get abused and like votemap it is not really important since admins will be there for sure same with ban and kick about votemute is the only thing I think would be useful but since it would get abused as well idk if our server will have this part but we can test xD. We will test a lot of things when the server opens xD after all this hard work the server will be a good place to enjoy your gaming xD so we will test skins models this votes... and alot more things in future D.
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Guys any settings u guys like from servers we usually play fell free to post them here plis.
    hardcore

Post by hardcore on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:12 pm

liongreen wrote:Guys any settings u guys like from servers we usually play fell free to post them here plis.
    I'll just send a copy of bG's, lol.

(In all seriousness, I don't have access to it and it would be like cheating bor3d out of his work)

Do you have a basic .cfg file yet? What Ticrate? 40 slots I'll asume, a name? Minimum rates?

Also, Spawn with humans or teleport back? Need to pick one as default, teleport back is recommend IMHO.

Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:27 am

The Tickrate will possible be 66? And I think 40 slots is good, anything over is stupid.

I rather like teleport back. Maybe Every 10 Humans is 1 zombie? So if 10 players in a server it will be 9 CTs vs 1 Zombie?
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:32 am

Idk really if tactical already have an ideai what the setiings we will use we had already some ideias xD but since i cant go steam cuz i am waiting my new pc !!!xD i cant talk with him but i guess he will have already lots of ideias when i come back should be in MOnday D
    hardcore

Post by hardcore on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 am

1 out of 10 is a little few at times, you might want more like 1 out of 7/8

40 people: 4 is too few on many maps (36 Vs 4 o_0)
    40 " : 6 vs 34 is more fair
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 pm

4 is not really that less, but yours seems more fair though xP
    It depends on the zombies skills and teamwork as well as the settings =S
    BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Hardcore knows this kind of stuff well, so i'd go with his plans.
    Just saying..
    SunDayZ

Post by SunDayZ on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:19 pm

I am with Blue !
    Cuz No fall damage make all good player pay to have that (thats good) but after they all ruined the game and Easy bhop is a fucking hell just look at Hellz lmao you wan't a server like that ?

SunDayZ

Post by SunDayZ on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 pm

PS: I'm late but no problem for donate me i can also donate for a second TCE if u guys wan't Smile

liongreen

Post by liongreen on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Sund the easy b hopp is like zm corp loll where all can b hopp . And we only goona test the no fall damage thing to see if ppl donate if we see is getting abuse we can take it but let us try i wont make a server abbuse for vips like hells lol but we need money and thtat is ur goal with no fall damage .U were vip in zm corp and u know there ppl there got no fall damage + scripts like portuguese kids to b hopp lol that is abbuse xD
    hardcore

Post by hardcore on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:25 am

BlueDragon wrote:Hardcore knows this kind of stuff well, so i'd go with his plans.
    Just saying..
    But I am just a nab, I don't have 100's of hours in ZE, suggest numerous maps, admin every single day or suggest settings for maps all the time.

That is what I would say if I didn't know a lot about this stuff, but I do so dragon is correct Razz
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 pm

BTW my pc is not coming today as i was espctating maybe take 1 or 2 days more
    T-T but the time i am waiting i hope its worth it D.

chet

Post by chet on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Just asking where the server will be (I hope it will be in uk or in Europe ) also will be there ping limit?
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:49 pm

No chet the server will be in USA where all TCE can have a ping like 140-190 and where all can play easiliy withou dieng in dodge in mako reactor without epic lagg etc.

PS:Since we are a international clan and we hate when we cant play toghter cuz ping limit i am thinking dont put ping limit cuz i know what my temmates suffer like deathrowz and J73 is 2 hard or almost impossible for every player with 400-500 ping but they cant eveen try since ping limit shit so i am thinking dont put but if i see its lagging the server i just kick that dude.

Anyway the pings see by pf and SG the ping will be btwenn the 100-230 cuz idk if the server goona lagg i hope not but wont exceed 230 since USA is like middle and evrybody can get same ping at leats a decent one taht will provide a better gaming and an epic win ratio D

chet

Post by chet on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 pm

I have ping like 190-230(depend on players like in predator at elevator I get lag a lot)and there is 1 thing I relay want it in the server like pf you know if you play at mako you can go to spec and you know where the. Materials ... So will that be in the same server or not?
    Bukkake

Post by Bukkake on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 pm

No spectate ,hate that its so cheap specing where materia at

Post by hardcore on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 pm

That specing thing is so lame, just go out and actually look for materias!
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Yeah i will take the spectate thing cuz that thing in mako or sometimes ppl do that to avoid be zombie is stupid as fuck P.

But i will let the spectate chat viewable cuz 1 thing i like PF is like 1 shitty map u afk and can talk with the rest of server while u spect but we will find a way to do dont let ppl spect materia dont worry Chet we are players very experience we play in all servers in world xD we know all tricks all the shit and i promisse u all the things we can avoid teamkills hacks etc..... we will do it .We just want a server where we can play with same ping all toghter no trollers+ Fags+ANTI TEAM PLYAERs that only think in their ass..... We want make this server a BLUE SKY in zombie escape servers like the old ze servers like STFU where ppl actually had to Team to win and where ppl wasnt so hypocrite.

Cuz for me a troller is not worst that a wannabe that dont play for fun play for prestige eveen i got bored sometimes nowdays playing mako cuz so many ppl want to be the fucken best and stop worried about the important things TEAMWORK! as my hardcore friend say xD. Yes is fun to win always but alywas going for best materia for items in pred RQ cuz didnt win a level in Minas for me its ridiculous we should worried Recover the OLD ZE gaming ppl. Were so kewl before and thas what we want bring with this server THE OLD ZE SPIRIT + EPIC WINNAGE cuz is not fun teamwok if in the end we lose like PF where sometimes they deseave win but they cant cuz settings and that is waht we dont want for me SG winning ratio is epic it was fun i remeber in holidays was possible win and we had fun with eachother and thats what TCE server bring to the table.
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Meawhle waiting for my prO PC D. Wait for me guys when i come back i will own u P.
    hardcore

Post by hardcore on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Just wanting to check, you guys know anything about blocking various common exploits like various DDoS things and spamming things that crash?

Edit: I sound really vague, hope you know what I mean. Bad with words Razz
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 am

I.. dont.. know.. what the fuck Lion said..

Rondine

Post by Rondine on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi, i'm Rondine. Maybe that some of you know me, i'm a french ZE player and cZe leader. I played with SundayZ today and can speak with him, he asked me to share my ideas on this forum.
    To begin, I think that to open a server is a very good idea, that could boost the Zombie escape mode. From our part(cZe), we also are making our server, and we hope that will work !
    I'm not here to advertise, but to propose you my ideas concerning your server (I don't want to compete, I want to work with TCE for the "health" of ZE)
    SundayZ said to me that you advertise only with binds and word of mouth. You should create a page of community and invite a maximum of people there to prevent them with events and announces. It's necessary to establish the community asap !

I forgot my other ideas (my memory is dramatically short..) but I shall post them when I shall have found them XD

Rondine (Big kiss for my beloved Scorpio I love you )
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Hey rondine yeah we are creating that community group soon but since we are still busy with server settings, plugins, etc we don't want to do it until we have everything done xD so we will only tell it to our friends xD.

And I agree with you my idea of creating a TCE server is so that I can play with my friends and have fun in epic maps and avoid get trolled by idiots and seeing things that I hate like wannabe dick suckers, etc lol.

We just want bring the old Ze fun where ppl work hard together to pass and not try to fuck each other over xD.

And Ofc we wanted to play all together because servers located in Europe there are ppl in TCE (Since It's a International clan) sometimes we cant even enter and even if they enter It is impossible to pass Extreme 2 with 400-500 ping so it's not worth it and thats why the server has to be in USA for all of TCE to play together and because I like USA players they worry more about the team than winning even if they suck, their teamwork is amazing.
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 am

Sorry guys it's been a while with school and all so I decided to update some things..

Right now I need someone to make a paypal acc for the community (Donations and Admin Stuff) Don't make the acc without my aprooval thou I dont want 7 different accs.

I would make the acc by my self but I have mid-terms coming up so Cheers!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:01 pm