Only the chosen may survive...

TCE server

N B K

Re: TCE server

Post by N B K on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:14 pm

I am for what Patrao suggested but yeah no fall damage is a nice thing to have but it's rather noobish as well. I think it would be better to have fall damage imo.
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Well for me is quite simple the NO fall damage will be an advantege in the server if u guys care if ppl call u nabs thing that idc cuz i give a shit i know my value just disable with zclass . In my case i dont suffer of your problem idc of the world call me nub i prove enought my value win mako alot of times predator etc with fall damage and no fall damage so idc what ppl think i care what i think.

SO for all undertanding the server advantages will be easy b hopp and no fall damage idc if u guys diagree if u guys dont like ppl calling u nabs so disable i dont fell bad cuz as i said i know my value and i dont need show anybody how much good i am so i wont disable my skin thats for sure .Easy b hopping why cuz i dont want normal ppl b hopp liek they do in zm corp and patrao knows that is true with alot of small scripts ppl already told me that use and i want reduce that .Thast why this advantage for lovers of bhopp can do it normally not easy normally with their costum skins that THEY PAYing from donating so that is my fiinaly post about ADVANTES OF ADMIN DONATORS etc .Its not abbusse advantages like servers liek hells and its not bad as well these 2 advantes will make ppl donate.
    hardcore

Post by hardcore on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:18 pm

liongreen wrote:Well for me is quite simple the NO fall damage will be an advantege in the server if u guys care if ppl call u nabs thing that idc cuz i give a shit i know my value just disable with zclass . In my case i dont suffer of your problem idc of the world call me nub i prove enought my value win mako alot of times predator etc with fall damage and no fall damage so idc what ppl think i care what i think.

SO for all undertanding the server advantages will be easy b hopp and no fall damage idc if u guys diagree if u guys dont like ppl calling u nabs so disable i dont fell bad cuz as i said i know my value and i dont need show anybody how much good i am so i wont disable my skin thats for sure .Easy b hopping why cuz i dont want normal ppl b hopp liek they do in zm corp and patrao knows that is true with alot of small scripts ppl already told me that use and i want reduce that .Thast why this advantage for lovers of bhopp can do it normally not easy normally with their costum skins that THEY PAYing from donating so that is my fiinaly post about ADVANTES OF ADMIN DONATORS etc .Its not abbusse advantages like servers liek hells and its not bad as well these 2 advantes will make ppl donate.
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:33 pm

NO cry hardcore D this is final decision we need have moemny to rule teh server tahs why these 2 advantes. ppl that dont want its simple as fuck disable with z class this for TCE members that will have at leats donator free we will talk about admin later .
    Patrão

Post by Patrão on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:32 pm

people who have scripts will be banned, sooner or later. its ok for me if you dont mess with jump distance and and that crappy stuff.

J73
    Admin

Post by J73 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:50 pm

I honestly dislike the no fall dmg thing. Takes out the fun of things and give donators an advantage. If you want to market the donator thing just give them extra health. Even if they don't die that easily, they CAN die unlike having no fall dmg whatsoever.

Post by Patrão on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 pm

The problem is that n1 would pay just to see their health improoved.

J73
    Admin

Post by J73 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Yah i guess so. Sad to know how much people will pay to be "better" in ze.

Post by hardcore on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:00 pm

It wasn't a crying face, it cut off the okay Smile

Kind of wondering, what are the server specs/ where is it from?
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm

The server is going to be based off North East USA and I think patrao is good on this Except me and wonder were talking and I think he might be paying a good amount on this so I like parao's setup exept make it this
    Server Owners- Wonderpet, TactW0lf (Since we are paying for the majority and made this plan up.)

HERE IS MY SEMI-FINAL DECISION FOR DONATOR ADVANTAGES!

Donators (And up)-250 hp, Custom Skin(s), Dontator Tag, A tiny speed boost (From 100-110)

That is my semi-final Decision seeing how this matter is the worst I see in this thread...

Feel free to suggest after this post

-TactW0lf
    Patrão

Post by Patrão on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

250 hp but with fall damage on right?

liongreen

Post by liongreen on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 pm

we need talk about that when u come steam i finish my exams sso now we can big time discuss togther P.
    Patrão

Post by Patrão on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:38 pm

You guys should open the server to public before christmas, or during it. Because there will be many people on css during that holidays.

btw... what about installing that system that gives you some "experience" for each hour player on the server, and then you can buy extras with it. People would probably prefer TCE's server, because they were getting points.

Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 am

Wtf @ the extra speed? Fuck that, if that happens then I wouldnt even want to play on the server like FR, fags just gonna run ahead.

And Donators should get 150 HP. 250 HP is just too much.

One thing I am wondering is... what will my ping be like there... I hope its at least less that in SG..
    Patrão

Post by Patrão on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 am

yeah, speed sucks.

TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 am

Alright guys chill out We have made our final decision which might be changed when the server opens up!

"Further Jumping(From 100-110), No fall damage, Custom skin(s)"

And please stop rushing us.. you are forgetting how hard it is to get this stuff set up and I get my paycheck on Christmas <.< So anyways that's our final decision until further more time!
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:54 am

Also NEW ADMIN RULES!!! XD

All TCE members must pay 60$-1year 30$-6months 15$-3months 5$-1month
    All Non-TCE members must pay The prices above and Get aprooval (With the accept ion of wonderpet)

Any questions? Suggestions?

-TactW0lf
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:26 am

Thse admins rules are for PAYING ADMINS all TCE that want have these admin are automatic approve no need apply but have to pay take this in mind.

ALL TCE will have as well a donator costom skin free.

These were discuss with me tactic bukkake wonderpet last night and its an important rule so all TCE members undertand that can have admin paying and having custom skins like donators free.
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 am

THE NEW LEVEL TAGS!

Commands

1-Regular Player: Basic Commands

2-TCE Donator:(Everything Below 2 Plus)Custom Skins, No Fall Damage, and Further Jumping (From 100-110)

3-TCE Member(Non-Admin):(Everything Below 3 Plus) Clan Tag

4-TCE Admin:(Everything Below 4 Plus) Vote Changemap, Slay, Kick, Limited Ban

5-TCE SuperAdmin:(Everything Below 5 Plus) Changemap, Server restart, Permaban, Timebomb, Icebomb, Firebomb, Godmode, Noclip, Teleport

6-TCE Owners: (Everything Below 6 Plus) Total Control Over Server

Current Players

1-Regular Players: Most people At the moment

2-TCE Donators: Nobody Yet

3-TCE Members: Most of you guys on the forums

4-TCE Admins: None of you guys Yet!

5-TCE SuperAdmins: J73, LionGreen, Bukkake, Deathrowz

6-TCE Owners: TacticalWolf, Wonderpet

Tags

1-Regular Player: None

2-TCE Donators: DON|

3-TCE Members: ŦČΣ|

4-TCE Admins: ŦČΣ|A|

5-TCE SuperAdmins: ŦČΣ|SA|

6-TCE Owners: ŦČΣ|O|

Requirments

1-Regular Player: None

2-TCE Donator: Donate 5$

3-TCE Member: Apply and Be tested by other members

4-TCE Admin: Have to be a current member and pay 5$

5-TCE SuperAdmins: Only if one of the superadmins drop out then another will be chosen

6-TCE Owners: Unchanged

NOTICE THAT ALL AND ANY COMMANDS ARE USER CONTROLLED THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE ENABLED !!!

liongreen

Post by liongreen on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 am

PS tactical: while we talking my steam was off lol idk why its bugged so we talk toomorw.Today talk with wondepet about the server rule etc cuz when i talk with him he wasnt undertanding shit lol .Toomorw we start talking about the most hard part of a server setiings pugins etc that will be hard xD.
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:36 am

Heh Yeah

Well I will be answering questions Tomorrow Morning I have a life too <_<
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 am

Ps: again after i read this last topic your topic tactic 20 times to undertand i agree lol but it was hard to undertand at least for me we need talk about something toomorow a litle thing there i dont agree and that can make ppl from outisde confuse TCE SA with TCEA that for me will make otehrs ppl confuse lol in my honest opion i think would be great create private groups and use that tags in server.

exemple

group tag TCE ssuper admin name TCE liongreen.
    group tag TCE super admin name TCE bukkake .

Why create this groups for ppl dont mess up otehrs form outside when we create TCE rec i had alot of ppl ask me how many members we were cuz saw TCE rec TCE and confuse alot ppl .

But we discuss that toomorw is not an important subject anyway at least until the server is done.
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:15 am

liongreen wrote:cuz when i talk with him he wasnt undertanding shit lol

Its coz your spelling are shit.

Other than that, I dont think having an "Admin tag" is nessacary. Its better to make a group and make the group tag "TCE Admins".
    I really think this is not a "TCE server" due to the fact that all TCE members are not even admins.

And about that Super Admins, if someone wants to take my spot. Feel free to.
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 am

Deathrowz wrote:
    liongreen wrote:cuz when i talk with him he wasnt undertanding shit lol

Its coz your spelling are shit.

Other than that, I dont think having an "Admin tag" is nessacary. Its better to make a group and make the group tag "TCE Admins".
    I really think this is not a "TCE server" due to the fact that all TCE members are not even admins.

And about that Super Admins, if someone wants to take my spot. Feel free to.

From what I remember when talking with Lion is that TCE members are automatically donators but need not pay for it. But if you want to be admin, you have to pay for it. The difference from non-TCE members is that being TCE members does not require confirmation to be admin. For non-TCE members who wants to be admin, they will have to pay and apply here in the forums. He can only be admin if we(TCE members + server owner) agree to it. TCE members on the other hand does not have to go through this. If you want to and you got the money for it then you can straightaway be an admin without the need for application. Well this is what I remember from talking with Lion and his shitty keyboard/spelling.

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 am

Lol if it for have a sv lile pF or hellz just GTFO.

***EDIT***

And i don't want a sv with abused skin.

No Fall domage= ABUSED. U can use so much glitch with this bullshit!!
    SPEED = ABUSED. If you like Tony montana skill just be donators in pF.
    Jump = ABUSED. With 1.1 you can use 4 glitch in pred, minas, mako atix...
    More 200hp = ABUSED. After you have to much avantage.

If guys pay it's not for skin, it's for keep sv alive.

Last edited by Rushaway on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:18 pm