Only the chosen may survive...

TCE server

liongreen

TCE server

Post by liongreen on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Hello Everybody this is TactWolf here. There really isnt a place to post this so I posted it here!I have some good news! Me and lion were discussing plans about making a ZE server! If any of you are willing to donate to it please make a post saying so. And we have a special task for all of you guys, Tell people that a new ZE server is in the process! Also the server will be TCE so prepare your Angus

ADMIN APPLICATIONS WILL BEGIN JANUARY 1ST!!!

Here is our setup so far
    1-Owner(Tactwolf [Me])=Has all commands, Controls Servers, and a special skin.
    2-Super Admins(Decided by me and lion)-Liongreen, Wonderpet, Bukkake, Deathrowz, and J73= Special Skins, slay,kick, PERMA ban, LIMITED ban, timebomb, burn, icebomb, noclip,telport,serv restart,change map, votechange map
    3-Regular Admins(Have to pay 5 USD[$] And have to be aprooved by more than half of the super admins + an overiding aprooval of the owner.)- Special skin, slay, kick, votechangemap, and LIMTED ban
    4-Members(Regular non admin TCE members)- Custom skin
    5-Regular players- Basic commands (Ztele zspawn)

And for members and up will have special advantages like No fall damage and easier bhoping!

Give me your opinions and any thing you want to add here and i will update this post!

-Tactwolf
    liongreen

Re: TCE server

Post by liongreen on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Sorry guys I deleted this important announcement
    Lmao lol.
    BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:24 pm

I was completely okay with this, until i read;
    liongreen wrote:And for members and up will have special advantages like No fall damage and easier bhoping!
    No. Just no. I am NOT okay with this.

liongreen wrote:3-Regular Admins(Have to pay 5 USD[$] And have to be aprooved by more than half of the super admins + an overiding aprooval of the owner.)
    At this point the server started to sound like pF to me. Is it just me?

Also, what happened to the TCE members = Admins thing Liongreen was talking about earlier.
    And who the fuck is Wonderpet?

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Stop with to much skin and +1 blue
    Patrão

Post by Patrão on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 pm

+2 ^^. one special skin is enough. and dont put those half zombied as in pf.

hardcore

Post by hardcore on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 pm

I think I saw wonderpet once or twice...

Anyway, get the skins that actually don't look like trash or have mini hitboxes (pF, chuckys).

And more skins make people take longer to connect and some people will just rage.

And does this mean there will be Bhopping then?
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Calm down everybody... As I see there are ALOT of questions here so ill take the burden to answer them.

To hardcore
    The skins wont be PF based first of all and will have the basic hitboxes of a regular ct/t model.
    The skins wont have too difficult textures so they will be easy dl's + Fast DL is going to be on.
    And the bhopping will only be a slight advantage.

To Patrao
    We will not have half zombies I too am annoyed by them.

To Rushaway
    Like I said before they wont be too complicated

To BlueDragon
    We are still talking about this me personally is against it Razz
    And the prices will be needed to raise enough money to start the server The admin fee's only count as a 4th of the price. (We have to pay the rest <_<)
    And wonderpet is a VERY close friend of me and lion WAY before TCE was started.

And if you have anymore questions/suggestions Post it here!

-TactW0lf
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:41 pm

+1 Blue Dragon. Srsly no fall damage? We some kind of noob? Bhop on the other hand it is either we all can bhop or bhop is possible but difficult. You get to increase in speed but very slightly. Make it tick 66. Well I'm not good with settings with bhop. Ask Bukk abt this.

And guys, you must understand that we need money from outside too. This is so we can lift as much burden from Tactical as possible. But I do not agree with having rich kids who can't play ze for shit and with no sense of maturity whatsoever to be an admin. So my opinion is that they can donate and they will be called donators and they will have special things like custom skins. Well things that are special for them but doesn't give them an advantage over other players. Custom weapon skins maybe or donators can nominate.

Post by Deathraver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 am

I rather do a Donator than an Admin. It just sounds too like pF.
    Donators can jump more higher, access to more custom skins and maybe no fall damage? That way people will donate alot. But no bhopping! Bukk will fuck us over! >=(

Seriously, I rather just have all TCE members admins as well as Tactical and Wonderpet. No shitty fag admins who acts like they are real admins from buying it like Tony Montana.
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:23 am

Death calmdown we will have donator for all ppl want etc.

Admin applications are different where only ppl that we trust will be aprorve i already talk with king he want apply for admin same with shanx 2 persons i trust this admins idk how many will be i think we wont need more than 3-5 will have to get approval from almost all Supreme admins: me bukk deathrowz and J73 and tactic only persons we trust will get admin and they will pay as well so they will help us and get admin to run better the server i dont see problem in admins applications since we wont give admin to anyy fag or any ppl we wont trust.

So if any TCE member want apply for admin not OE ofc lol fell free to say here i think rush wants i already talk with him and since he is a TCE he already have aproval lol so if u guys Members want admin plis say here but take this in mind i think its 60 dollares admin 1 year complete so u guys will have to pay
    N B K

Post by N B K on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:26 am

Sounds Good Death,

Yes I firmly believe all TCE Members who want to have Administrative Abilities be granted them. While the Members who don't want them just have the bonuses of what the Donators receive or maybe even some more perks. I don't feel it's a good idea to just grant some random kid Admin responsibilities just seems like it's gonna cause to much trouble. They should just be given whatever Donator has to offer. I think skins and increased jump is good enough having no fall damage is just going overboard we need to show that this server requires skill. And having 66 tick is good enough to have bhop capability. Also Donators should be able to nominate.

**Edit**

Lion I don't mind you granting Admin to those who you think are responsible enough to handle it but they really do need to pay for it if they are Non-TCE.

I think it would be a great Idea to offer a good deal of say 5$ a month or 60$ a year for those who first come support the server and then maybe raise the prices per month later on kinda seems unfair but we should reward those who first support the server.

TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:35 am

As much as I would love to update the post on this matter I cannot Right now Lion is studying for his Finals so I'm going to wait until hes done with his finals then we can make decisions but for now keep up the suggestions!

-TactW0lf

chaparro

Post by chaparro on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:50 am

Deathrowz wrote:I rather do a Donator than an Admin. It just sounds too like pF.
    Donators can jump more higher, access to more custom skins and maybe no fall damage? That way people will donate alot. But no bhopping! Bukk will fuck us over! >=(

Seriously, I rather just have all TCE members admins as well as Tactical and Wonderpet. No shitty fag admins who acts like they are real admins from buying it like Tony Montana.

Im totally agree with Death, no fall damage and good custom skins would be nice for get a good amount of money. About admins... i think super-admin list is just perfect. but i think other TCE members could also have normal admin status as death said, but only those who are rly active on server and who have experience using admin (not me xD)

wonderpet

Post by wonderpet on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 am

Did we get a basic idea of how big the server is gonna be? And i can help pay for a lot of the server if needed.

wonderpet

Post by wonderpet on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 am

BlueDragon wrote:I was completely okay with this, until i read;
    liongreen wrote:And for members and up will have special advantages like No fall damage and easier bhoping!
    No. Just no. I am NOT okay with this.

liongreen wrote:3-Regular Admins(Have to pay 5 USD[$] And have to be aprooved by more than half of the super admins + an overiding aprooval of the owner.)
    At this point the server started to sound like pF to me. Is it just me?

Also, what happened to the TCE members = Admins thing Liongreen was talking about earlier.
    And who the fuck is Wonderpet?
    Hi i am WonderPet nice to meet you Smile
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:08 am

Yo wonder, I heard u were getting KF for Lion. I have been wanting to play with him in KF.

Post by Deathraver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 am

^ Nonononononononononono. Why everyone going to KF.... ... ... ==

And I still disagree on Lion's part. Why does TCE members have to pay?

Lets just say:
    Super Admins = TCE Officers + TacticalWolf and Wonderpet?

Regular Admins = All TCE members

Donators = Additional perks such as, higher jump and access to more custom skins. I also think about giving them additional HP like 150?

Regular players = Default CS:S settings. Can nominate, rtv, voteban, votekick, votemute, etc.

So far I want the server settings as like how Syndicate Gamers set theres (of course with Napalm) but more zombie spawning than just 1-2 at the start.
    And no, we dont want auto zombie respawn do we? We dont want to turn out like pF xD
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 am

Hey aRAB will be 40 slots P.
    liongreen

Post by liongreen on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 am

Death there is no point all TCE be admin would be confused as fuck so all TCE will be at leats donators.Members if they want get admin they have to pay would be alot of admins and i want have ppl apart of TCE has regular admins would be bad just have clan ppl at admin. We know alot of pppl and have alot of friends more than capable to be admin although if any TCE member wants admin dont need apply its automatic aprove but take in mind have to pay 60 DOLLARES 1 YEAR.
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 am

60$ is really not that much for a year.
    Patrão

Post by Patrão on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 pm

I would like to help, but since I have to pay to keep ZombieMod Corporation running, I won't be able to do it. I can suggest you nice skins and, if you wish, I dont mind keeping maps up to date.

Patrão

Post by Patrão on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Deathrowz wrote:^ Nonononononononononono. Why everyone going to KF.... ... ... ==

And I still disagree on Lion's part. Why does TCE members have to pay?

Lets just say:
    Super Admins = TCE Officers + TacticalWolf and Wonderpet?

Regular Admins = All TCE members

Donators = Additional perks such as, higher jump and access to more custom skins. I also think about giving them additional HP like 150?

Regular players = Default CS:S settings. Can nominate, rtv, voteban, votekick, votemute, etc.

So far I want the server settings as like how Syndicate Gamers set theres (of course with Napalm) but more zombie spawning than just 1-2 at the start.
    And no, we dont want auto zombie respawn do we? We dont want to turn out like pF xD

I totally agree with the part in bold. TCE members in the regular admins, should be able to kick, slay, votemap... at least.

TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Well first off I need one of you guys to make a paypal acc for our server...
    Second The initial 3 months is going to be 58 USD($) so what me and lion are planning on doing is paying for the first 3 months then if it gets popular we will pay for it yearly(207 USD$)

So if you can wonderpet can you make a paypal acc for the server? Then me and you could share it managing donations?
    And good idea Patrao I was thinking the same but if people want to become admins they should have to get approval of the SuperAdmins And an overridden approval of the owner
    Patrão

Post by Patrão on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Then, I think that the best thing would be:

Super Admins: TacticalWolf Wonderpet, and TCE admins > Every commands, and special skin.

Regular Admins: TCE Members and buyers (with super admins aprooval) > Special skin, and simple commands (slay, kick, votemap) as long as some extras (no fall damage, more hp, maybe easier bhop (not much), imunnity to votekick, voteban and votemute, and nominate.

Donators: Special Skin and extras (no fall damage, more hp, maybe easier bhop (not much), immunity to votekick, voteban and votemute, nominate).

I think that this would be fair for everyone.
    TCE members shouldn't have to pay for it, but it wouldn't forbid them to donate whenever they want to, without time to pay, or required ammount of payment.

Last edited by Patrão on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 pm

wonderpet wrote:Hi i am WonderPet nice to meet you :)
    Hay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:10 pm